The owners and Inn Keeper would like to welcome you and your pet with us! Pets hold a special place in our hearts and we take pride in catering to our Four-legged friends! To ensure safety and happiness of all of our guests we have instituted certain policies and procedures regarding your pet to be followed during your entire stay with us.
There is a $25.00 pet fee per dog/stay, plus tax
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $25.00 per dog per stay.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian may be requested by owner):
A. No weight limit
B. Must be spayed or neutered
C. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
Heartworm preventative is highly recommended.
D. Must be on a Flea/tick preventative prior to arrival
3. If you choose to go off for the day (leave the premises) and plan to leave your pet(s) at the cottage, please place your dog(s) in the secured kennel suite to ensure safety of your pet. Keep gates closed & latched, in case you have a climber who can unlatch. Pull up the doggie door, so your pet(s) can go in and out all day for exercise/to go to the bathroom. The indoor/outdoor suite is secured all the way around with concrete/rocks underground. At the end of the outside doggie run, there is a gate which opens out into the playground. This gate may be left open only when guests are currently on the premises. Please close the gate and latch if you plan to leave the premises. The doggie door may be left open all day.
4. The cottage will provide a cot and stainless or plastic bowls for water and food but it is the dog owner’s responsibility to bring extra bedding and own pet food to make your pet’s stay as comfortable as possible. Please clean up after your pet! There is a stainless steel sink located in the sun room. Please use this sink to fill the water buckets up/clean bowls.
5. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet waste. Please dispose doggie waste bags in the trash can located just inside the doggie playground area.
6. All pets must be on a leash if front gate is open.
7. A dog may NEVER be tied up outside of the cottage. When the front gate is closed, and the dog owners are on the premises, you may unleash your dog(s) and let them run around and play with supervision. For your pets safety please do not leave your dog unleashed while front gate is open, as there is steady traffic on the main road.
8. Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pets are NOT allowed to jump up on beds or furniture in the cottage, only the cot provided in their dog suite. Failure to comply will results in a minimum fee of $20.00 if we see excessive dog hair or dirt on bedding/furniture.
10. If your dog(s) cause any damage on the grounds at Ollie’s Country Cottage, guest will be financially responsible for ALL damages incurred and your credit card will be charged the amount it costs the owner to replace.
11. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.